A November Nightmare

Nanowrimo - or death!

Thursday, January 11, 2007

A SUDDEN THOUGHT

I was reading the 7 Days in Hell blog earlier (by fellow Nodpot, Iseult) when it suddenly struck me that the blog was about the book - not Nano (slow, I know!)

I realised that although the title of this book referred to the month of November, I should read keep it dedicated to Black Rabbit Island, which I got printed up by the Disresponsible Nodpots in December.

Here is the cover (an I.M.Murphy illustration):

Therefore when I return to this tale to edit, revise or rewrite later in the year, I will update this blog once more - until the story is completed to my satisfaction (and hopefully the readers!)

Until then...

1 Comments:

Blogger Inkpot said...

HURRAY! I thought this blog was over, but I am so glad it isn't. I love Black Rabbit Island and I can't wait for you to edit it. I love my D.N copy of it. Keep up the good work! :D

3:12 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home