A November Nightmare

Nanowrimo - or death!

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Days Eighteen to Twenty-Two

I guess these are the really hard days for everyone. It's hard to keep going...

At least I have my 50,000 words in the bag, only the last chapter or so to write, but it's proving very difficult.

Had a good Nanowrimo meeting on Monday, though I was a bit tired during it. It turned out to be the last one - next Wednesday (this day week!) will be our T.G.I.O. Party!

Hopefully I'll have managed to complete my last 5,000 words by then...

1 Comments:

Blogger Inkpot said...

Black Rabbit Island is a fantastic book and you have really excelled this November.Last year you struggled to write 15K. You deserve a great big pat on the back. *claps and cheers*

5:28 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home