A November Nightmare

Nanowrimo - or death!

Monday, November 13, 2006

Day Thirteen

Unlucky for some... but not for me!

STILL CELEBRATING...

Didn't do much writing today - less than 2,500 in total - but the quality is better, I think, that yesterday's 10,000.

Inkpot reached her 50,000 yesterday as well. She hopes to be finished by Wednesday - which will be a fantastic achievement, considering she has another 15,000 words to go.

I hope to be finished by next Monday.

I suppose that will mean the end of this blog... :(

4 Comments:

Blogger Inkpot said...

I don't know why it has to be the end of your blog. Write another book! Write Tottie the demon rabbit slayer. Go on, I dare you.

11:18 p.m.  
Blogger Inkpot said...

Are you still celebrating by day 15? I know you said you were going to finish with this blog, but I thought it would be next Monday, when you had finished your book. What's up?

5:05 p.m.  
Blogger Inkpot said...

I can't believe you just ended this blog because you reached 50K. I thought this was a November Nightmare. I am so upset.

10:18 a.m.  
Blogger Valpot said...

Well, the nightmare is ending...

10:58 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home