A November Nightmare

Nanowrimo - or death!

Friday, November 03, 2006

Day Three

Another day completed.

Well, it's been good and bad.

The good things:
Still on target of 4000 words per week day - in fact, slightly ahead of target. Which is great as I will be unlikely to work on it again until Tuesday next.
Finally have introduced my first zombie - hopefully pace will pick up from here.
Won a word war against Inkpot (usually destroys me!)

The bad things:
Worked slowly today.
My wrist hurts.
Nano was only meant to take up a half day of my time - but I've done nothing else! Job hunting (among other things!) has taken a back seat.
Squidgey will be very disappointed.
Especially as my memory stick is still sick.

2 Comments:

Blogger Inkpot said...

Well, you have beaten me to the first appearance of a zombie. Well done!

9:19 a.m.  
Blogger Valpot said...

That's great - I thought I was well behind!

9:04 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home