A November Nightmare

Nanowrimo - or death!

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Last day in October

Okay, it has finally arrived - the last day in October. the day before IT all begins, the November trouble!

This is where I wonder why I signed up, if I can do it, why I want to... I was very keen t o start over the last few weeks but now I'm not so sure...

Ignore the above! Of course, I'm looking forward to it! Can't wait!

We started off very well with a great party last night, organised by one of the MLs for Ireland (Inkpot). Got a lovely goodybag too!

I will try to post comments here regularly during the month - hopefully I'll keep on top of my daily word count and be able to do that!

2 Comments:

Blogger Inkpot said...

PLEASE post everyday and let us know how you are going. I need to share your pain!

10:16 p.m.  
Blogger Valpot said...

Pain?

I was hoping this would be fun!

But you're right - it will be pain! I'll try and post every day, just to purge!

11:12 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home