A November Nightmare

Nanowrimo - or death!

Friday, November 24, 2006

VVT DAY!!!

Victroy for Valinora Troy day!

It's finished!

At just over 66,000 words - Black Rabbit Island is completed.

Okay, so it's rough, plot needs to be polished up a it, and the writing is not the best (quantity was demanded, not quality, after all!) but at least it's done.

Another finished unpublished novel to add to a growing pile!

I shall put it away for a couple of months and look at it some time next year.

I guess this means the end of this blog? Wwe have the T.G.I.O. party next wednesday, so I guess I'll update this blog for the last time next Thursday!

So until then...

2 Comments:

Blogger Inkpot said...

Congrats on finishing your book. That is a wonderful achievement. *bows at the genuis*

9:06 p.m.  
Blogger Valpot said...

Thanks, Inkpot!

10:11 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home